Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Hammy 1st post in a long time and its still the same shite.

440bhp

443lbft

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Bit harsh Matt, rather enjoy the banter myself, remember… everyone has their own opinion and this is an open forum.

Good to see Hammy still has his RS and still visiting the forum.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

That’s right Steve.

Don’t give a toss what people say and regardless of its content, we should all fight for the right for people to say it.

Speech Freedom, there’s nothing more important.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

He does nothing but argue and comes across aggressive. He has been gone a long time and comes back with the same attitude and attacking another member.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Matt, but todays weird PC liberal attitude is that we must let all people voice their opinions, the scumbag returns and gets a welcome, while you are told you are a ‘bit harsh’ for saying “its still the same shit” !!   Its a weird mindset that thinks its okay to let hate “speechers” and radicals say what they like, but when you call them out on it or have a go back  you are shot down ! Hammy has tried to crawl out of ownership of some of his crap especially when he was banding the “C ” word around, trying to wriggle out by calling it ‘banter’ but its not banter, its open hostility and plain old nastiness really, its not fun is it? Todays liberal world is kind of “Don’t offend the OFFENDERS or the OFFENSIVE”  !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I wouldn’t loose any sleep if he never posted again. Didn’t the Yorkshire Cricket Club say it was just banter, being aggressive rude and using offensive and abusive language is not banter.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Coast, there should be freedom of speech, but not freedom of blatant abuse etc. Its like censorship, I think we need some censorship because otherwise the trash tv channels that are trying to put all kinds of sordid sex acts and promote alphabet non conformist sort of people as the ‘norm’ would be broadcasting gay felatio and lesbian funnyfingus on the telly from lunchtime onwards claiming it to be natural for 5 and 6 years olds to watch. Bad eggs like Hamish need to be reined in and not indulged !

Regarding what went on at YCC, I’d like to know what was actually said, I really do not think shortening Pakistani to Paki is racist, its no worse than calling someone from Britain a BRIT, or an Australian an OZZIE or Aussie, BUT.. calling a Frenchman a FROG and a German a Kraut is derogatory because its not a shortening of their countries names, its character insults, I would consider Chinky pretty fair for a Chinese person too, but slope or slitty eyes is a racist insult. If calling a person from Afghanistan an Afghan or an Afghani is fine, why is shortening a Pakistani person to paki considered SO BAD??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I love this forum so great listening to grown men winging 🤣🤣🤣🤣 not my intention to upset anyone though. 👍🤞👍😂🥴

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nor mine just getting things of my chest 🙀😹😹😹👍

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Talking of that.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

1234 enough, don’t worry, the YCC have already received dozens of death threats from peaceful tolerant members of the happy cult !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

The only censorship we should have is for sake of kids. On here let the abuse flow and no its not banter, its the truth, just the way it should be.

This is what happens in a society lacking in free speech.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-59179914.amp

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

I just found out on the internet that a british company has released the electric jerry can. After all, electrons in a battery is “fuel in a tank” too, innit 😉

https://www.zipcharge.global/

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Still crying  and looking to drum up support from your followers as normal.

Never been away just got board of winding up certain nobs that hang around here.

They expect everybody to do what there doing and if not your the bad person.

Typical nobs that hang around forms.

Hi everybody 👌🏻

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

“Spelling for dummies”

Board…. should be…. BORED

Nobs……………………..  Knobs

Your……………………..  should be  ‘You are’  becomes You’re

Forms …………………..should read “Forums”

I.Q level…. sub zero!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!