Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Hammy
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bda,

You need to buy a dictionary and look up the definition of racist I would recommend this where you start.

As your comments above show your a racist. I don’t beleave they way we are going about this so you think it’s ok to go back to the 70s, were it was ok to do what you want to somebody with darker skin. Fuck off you balloon i am white my partner is Cantonese and you think it’s not racist to say cinkey to an Asian person.

And you want to paint the picture that I am bad person. Look in the mirror your the problem with your dictative manners and prerogative hate speech promoting lies.

Dba let me ask you something off topic you been double vaxanated? Trick question I know the answer because your a sheep and cannot make up your own option and spend countless hours herding human  Sheep to justify your cause.

If you want a real debate let’s start here.

I think bda is a rascit your comments below change my mind.

Bda watch louder with clowder you actually learn something about what piss you spit out on here.

Your comments about hate speech. You are clueless as well 4 years ago Mr bean set up a road side box  and the words were on it insult me I will not take offence. I am the same opinion as Mr bean.but the country as a whole needs to move on we are so stuck on tradition and that’s the it has always been done. This attatude in the UK is a joke. Looks at me in school used to get in to so much shit about my hand written. Left school never had hand write a letter you type it and print. So was that abuse at school I had when everyday I went there but this old cunt of a women here main beef was my hand writing so would make a arse out of me on daily bases. What did it achieve me leaving school and typing letters. Tradition and one person views does not make that a law.

So bda back to the order of play fuck off you tit your own a car fourm speak about your car opps shit sorry you cannot because it a std white rs and there nothing to speak about there is more life in a scrap of cardboard than you.

• Magnetic, Forge wheels, Edge Protectors , Lux Pack & Recaro Shell Seats
    • Dreamscience Imap Ultimate 3+
    • Dmb Gel Badges Nitrous Blue
    • Rallyflapz Kaylan Black 
    • Team Heko Wind defectors Dark 
    • Dreamscience turbo back exhaust with race car.
    • Airtec SSC Black
    • Airtec Stage 2 Air Intake Black & Nitrous Blue 
    • Airtec Rear Diffuser Black 
    • ST suspension 12.5mm spacers
    • Forge recirculating valve
    • yellow fog lights 
    • Airtec Nitrous Blue rear diff cooler 
    • 10% tint on rear lights 
    • Satin black window louver vents
    • Airtec short shifter set @ 40%
    • Valve delete mod
    • Bonnet struts 
    • Solid shifter bushes 
    • 1 step colder spark plugs NGK 
    • Engine dress up screw kit
    • body colour coded washer jets 
    • Airtec intercooler
    • Airtec boost pipes
    • Clubsport 4 point roll cage in nitrous blue
    • 3 point securon harness x2 
    • Driver side JCR lowered seat rail 

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

sorry hamster, I got half way down and gave up trying to read it, its utter drivel and the grammar is worse than most 10 year olds. Come back when you get an education, I cannot argue with an idiot, its worse than trying to talk about border controls and 1185 illegal immigrants arriving on the South Coast YESTERDAY  with some lefty liberal who thinks mass uncontrolled immigration is a good thing and that we ‘need’ these scroungers as they are all Doctors and Surgeons and highly skilled folk ! Maybe get your Cantonese boyfriend to do the writing for you, I am CERTAIN his grasp of the English language and grammar is far superior to yours.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

What an embarrassing read, the sooner independence vote happens the better.

Coastliner

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry guys but I think you’ve both gone too far. Please just agree to disagree and leave it there.

We are lucky to have an unrestricted forum here and Kenny is doing a great job. I for one do not want all my posts being modulated like other RS forums, so please do not force Kenny’s hand here.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

srea, Its not me that has abused hamster, I have simply only ever replied to his insults and crudity. He has labelled me the ‘C’ word etc countless times and I will not just be weak and let him get away with it, besides, we are often told we must have ‘freedom of speech’ so I believe I also have the freedom to give back as good as I receive !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Shocking video.
    no one should be behind bars.
    And not even a hamster 🐹

Pauly Paul
    Participant

It looks like someone is giving him an electric shock 🤣sera is right thought,  we have a fantastic forum here let’s not spoil it with vulgarity keep it simple say your piece and move on , after all far more important things happening around the world . Take care all 👍👍

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Dave !! did you see that the home office  ordered 3000 shish kebabs  ( and extra pizzas)  for the fresh wave of  floaters that invaded the south coast the other day!!  and not cheap ones, £14.50 jobs!! The local Kent Turkish muslim kebab shop owners could not believe their luck! get rich quick in one day !! I believe that cost the taxpayer over £43000 !!! thats just one day, for one group of arrivals !! Surely some Hamish up in Scotland can put them all up and feed them as he is such a multicultural ethnic minority pro illegal immigrant sort of guy?

https://public.uk.com/2021/11/12/welcome-to-britain-have-a-kebab-now-home-office-orders-3000-chicken-shish-meals-for-migrants/

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Tesla….. what an utter twat !! see more of this soon I expect!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!