Test drive today collect 1st March

Home Forums General Newbie Test drive today collect 1st March

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Folks

I ordered nitrous blue rs back on 30th April at lookers in Essex and today I’m going to test drive one for the first time.

I’ve decided to wait till the 1st March to collect the car but I know after the test drive I’ll be wanting the car straight away.

Great forum big thanks to Kenny

cheeRS

Ed

Nitrous Blue standard wheels shell seats luxury pack etc no sunroof. March 1st possible FPM375 from Mountune HQ.  Essex

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Welcome Eddie hope you enjoy your drive sure you will!

Look forward to your review later 🙂

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

Wow so glad I waited to test drive the RS until now having only 24 days to collection as it would have been a very long 10 months.

As soon as you sit in the shell seats it feels special and the looks from people as you drive off the forecourt is great.

In normal mode the car feels firm and stiff you can read the road through the  steering wheel which I like. The noise from the exhaust is good. Otherwise the car is just like an ST…. but press the mode button and arrow right on steering wheel and the beast is unleashed.

It instantly feels alive and fast like warp drive has been engaged. Pop and bangs from the exhaust encourage you to go faster and the grip from the wheels is amazing. A focus st coming the other way flashed his lights and thumbs up as I shot passed him through a twisty B road.

This car makes you feel your on a rally stage and I can’t wait to March 1st to collect my one.

Nitrous Blue standard wheels shell seats luxury pack etc no sunroof. March 1st possible FPM375 from Mountune HQ.  Essex

eddie
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Test drive today collect 1st March. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!