Thanks

Home Forums Performance General Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

just like to say thanks to everyone on owners club for making it a fun and informative place to go thanks kenny you do a sterling job of running it . Have decided to get rid of rs picking up new car Monday have fun will look in from time to time ??????

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear why ?, sorry to hear you are changing your RS what are you replacing it with? Would be good if you kept in touch ?

Honorary Member

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Decided to change it as had very frightening episode of v/s about a week ago flat in second changing in to 3rd car just shot into right hand lane pulled it back and it palled across again only way to control it was to slow right down if there was car comeing I would be dead frightened the shit out of me . So decided it was time for it to go pick up my bmw Monday sad but I can’t live with a car I’m frightened to boot ?

john-tukan
    Participant

UK - England

That would definitely be soiled underwear for me! How long have you had the car Neil and is this the first time you’ve experienced v/s or is this the worse occurrence of something that happened often? I’m curious as this one of the reasons I jumped ship.

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Second time but first was know where near as bad as second time to be honest I thought v/s was a load of bollocks till it happed had the car 4 months covered 2000 miles sad but like I say I ain’t having a car that wants to kill me got a resnoble px and a brill price on bmw so it ain’t all bad

john-tukan
    Participant

UK - England

Good that you got a good deal. Mine wasn’t so good but I’m still happy with the outcome as I got the car I wanted. Best of luck with your new vehicle.

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers john

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update Neil, sorry to read about your scary moment. Enjoy your BMW

Honorary Member

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers bobcat

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve also experienced this phenomenon! It helped reducing the tyre pressures, but hoping that fitting an quaife lsd will cure it totally. A few owners here and on other forums have said it does after fitting.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Sorry to see you moving on Neil and you had to experience the dreaded VS, not had it yet just tugging under load which for me is a bit like torque steer, enjoy the beemer

Neil
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers lads got it yesterday love it fuck ford cauld learn from bmw,s customer care totally different experience from ford enjoy your rs

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Neil for the update, glad you had a happy ending, I’m sure you are going to enjoy your BMW?

Honorary Member

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Thanks. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!