The club!!

Home Forums General Suggestions The club!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly what I was complaining about in another post kenny, made by 1 of the spammers  He just seemed to think that it’s ok and its everyone else thats the problem that nobody can have a laugh. I fail to see how its so funny making tons of spam posts filling the forums and fake accounts trying to degrade the car and make people sell up due to believing that bollocks being posted and getting worried about the car.

Yeah Paul i think people already have gone to the other forum thats the worrying thing cause they’re top guys who will help anyone and alls that will happen is this forum shutting down

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t go on any other forums but if anyone does, do they know if this garbage is happening on it, or even being spoken about?

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Kenny, i’d be happy to pay a subscription, share contact details with an administrator, agree to terms and conditions and face a months ban on posting if i were to be deemed to have behaved inappropriately or against the best interests of the club.

Edition, FPM 375

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Then Kenny would lose his marketing niche.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Not really, there could be a public area of the club (most of the current site) and an additional area, (that contained the forum), for members. Within the public space it could be said that the forum is a great place to share ideas, find solutions and keep abreast of whats happening in the world of MK3 Focus RS ownership.

Edition, FPM 375

TC
    Participant

UK - England

As a  newcomer to the  club (but not to rs’s). I have to say that I have found the club to be a useful point of reference. There will always be banter & people have different passions  some speed, some handling, some polishing, some the latest gizmo.It is however a shame when the few start to spoil the experience for the many, but also its a shame when we need moderators to police our club.

warehou
    Participant

Australia

I started  the thread…  ‘PLEASE Post your pics of your CARS’ and hoped that people would show their cars and their life with the cars. It still remains one of the most popular threads.

I have bought some accessories and enjoy some of the detail on technical issues.

I would rather not pay a fee, but would also rather people stop being so irrational on both sides of the fence.

Those with an ego/attitude…Cool it, be considered, or PISS OFF.

Those without an ego/confidence…don’t be too sensitive to disagreement but don’t put up with crap.

Let’s be ‘MATES’

That is My lot.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@warehou, ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I heard it was all your fault “young Bob ” !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp hold my hands up to it all,,,,,,,

Honorary Member

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Hmmm. Still trying to decide between the options, above:

• cool it,
    • be considerate,
    • or, to PISS OFF

Decisions, decisions! Ho Ho Ho….

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Nothing wrong with an attitude …but we are all here for a short time and a good time!

This where I am at!

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Every silver lining has a cloud, just like our great club!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@wearehou, Tranquilo Tranquilo ?

Honorary Member

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The club!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!