The RS has landed

Home Forums General Members’ Cars The RS has landed

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat- yeah I totally agree mate. Managed to get another 100 miles on it tonight, so getting there slowly lol

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

looks nice.

shame about your dealer experience, been disappointed in my dealer too but like you say, they just won’t get a repeat sale and also won’t get any services too.

compard to imprezas – yes, smoother power delivery – but get it mapped or mountune and that sorts that out. becomes a much more aggressive car. i’m finding its a grower, had m135i before this car and RWD to 4WD has been a bit of a learning curve, especially with THIS 4WD set-up. still not getting power on early enough and still backing off mid-corner to balance the car…which really isnt necessary!

enjoy it, its a nice machine.

Si

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

@comedysi- yes FPM375 is definitely on the cards, probably by the summer, so looking forward to finding out the difference it’ll make to the car : )

I understand what you mean about coming from a Rwd car to 4wd. I work for BMW and drive them around all day, so am very familiar with how they feel close to the limit. But this RS just feels so planted, that I need to keep reminding myself that it will stick (even in the wet) and I can go a bit quicker out of the corner lol. It’s a learning curve really, but a very enjoyable and satisfying 1 : )

warehou
    Participant

Australia

Looks excellent..Enjoy the ride…

Soak up the atmosphere!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The RS has landed. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!