The sound of the RAM AIR Filter and pipe is Mental!

Home Forums Performance Engine The sound of the RAM AIR Filter and pipe is Mental!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

First drive today since fitting the RAM AIR full filter kit. I originally had the mountune filter with standard box which was OK, just thought to be different id give the RAM AIR a go…. And WOW the sound is mental, kind of drown out the pops and bangs with standard exhaust system. Turbo sound in real nice, When I’m back from hols ill get a video sorted ??. Cannot wait for the full scorpion now ?

Once the dual port BOV is fitted and exhaust just after the 9th Sep, it will be full middle age antisocial ASBO style!

Zombi2
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice. Want one

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

superb ! lets have that video !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, well done likewise, would be good to see video ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

I’m in Malta at the mo, but me and my little co-pilot will be on in as soon as we’re back… ??????

It’s like going from a hand held dyson to one big fuk off industrial cleaner… ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Morning mate!! Love it!! Haha!! I’m a 19 year old trapped in a 44 year olds body!! Lol…. ??. The Exhaust will add a whole new dimension to your driving experience!! You’ll find yourself cruising down a High Street somewhere with the rear windows down a couple of inches popping and banging like a Mad Man!! It’s great crack!! Haha!!

Enjoy pal!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ? just ordering a pair of Nike Air Max and going to take up vaping ??

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Good man!! ??. I’m usually an Adidas man myself but I do own a Vape ? ?, lol!! Just don’t use it enough, LOVE a proper FAG!! Aye cigarette that is!! Lol!! ??.

Have you got the FENG turned off mate?? If you haven’t I’d advise that you do before fitting an aftermarket Exhaust or the sound in the car is horrible mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by brembo.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo evening mate ?? It’s on my list, I might have to start smoking with the patches or chewing gums first.. ????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The sound of the RAM AIR Filter and pipe is Mental!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!