The Worst Troll/Trolls I've Ever Seen.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat The Worst Troll/Trolls I've Ever Seen.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

The point of this post? I remember when men used to drink pints and not alcoholic ginger beer, never used facial moisturiser and weren’t in touch with their feelings. I hate everyone under 35 because they’re all bunch of anti-anxiety, pill-popping pussies…

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Mr H !! all they do is grow facial hair because they have seen someone else with a beard and think it makes them look all manly instead of like a lickle boy which is what they actually are, most of the under 35s I see are totally obsessed with looking at themselves in the mirror or every shop  window/ car mirror etc they happen upon, most cant change a fuse in a plug or even change a car wheel without calling the AA either! They quaff bottles of water or cans of diet coke because beer etc would ruin their hard earned six packs, and ask them why they spend more on cosmetics than I do on petrol all year and they look at you as if you are some kind of neanderthal viking , I say I want to go to the grave looking like Ive had hard fun and a good time, not a bloody essex makeover and a fake tan with skin like a babies bum.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Photograph

Honorary Member

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I started life as a fab welder back in the 90’s, its where I gained my charm and love of humanity. I could could kill most of the people on this site with a stern look.

A S10W RS
    Participant

UK - England

You could could or you would would? I just turned 36.

Ps i cant spell but i can aford 2 RS’s

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Is this thread still going??

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Going where,     ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its the comedy thread Kenny !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Photograph

Honorary Member

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Fair enough, Kenny I’ll consider myself told off. No more nonsense, I promise.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thats going to be real hard Mr H !!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to The Worst Troll/Trolls I've Ever Seen.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!