things that people say that annoy me…

Home Forums General Non RS Chat things that people say that annoy me…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

“I’m just going to grab a quick shower”  er, hello, how do you grab a shower?? its  “Have a shower” !! same goes for “going to grab a bite to eat” or “grab a drink” I’ve even heard “I’m going to grab some sleep” !!

When at a shop counter or a bar or at the till in Mc Donalds…. “what would you like sir?” then the numpty replies… “CAN I GET ” !!! er NO !! you cannot GET anything, you are not getting it yourself, someone is serving you, so its ” CAN I HAVE” or “I would like” etc etc !!

People doing car vlogs that say ” it builds speed” or ” …..while building speed” er, you build a wall or a shed, you cannot build speed, you ACCELERATE !!

and the old top car team, it started with May, and then Hammoned followed suit.. when pronouncing BECAUSE they would always say   beCUZZ !!! D’oh, its  pronounced beCOZZ !!  I can’t ‘unhear ‘ it now !!

any annoying Americanisms or YOOF speak rankle yous ??  😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

FAM…..INNIT!! Ha!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hitch ! ya know what I mean bruv.  ( Bloke in the gym must be related to everyone there as all he keeps saying is BRUV ! )  Wicked.  thats so sick man.  And young girls talking , ” yeah, I was LIKE” and  “he was LIKE” and we was LIKE !! blah blah blah

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

When people say “I’m starving me”

Well I know you are cause you said “i” at the beginning of the sentence you don’t need to say “me” aswell lol

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

“You know what I mean” in the sentence NO I don’t know what you mean you’re telling the story grrrrr

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Its a piece of piss, what on earth is a piece of piss, does it come in portions. I don’t think so. Also Bro used a lot and awesome, all used out of context.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and Richard Rawlings gas Monkey garage… “its totally RAD man” and the little bearded wonder ex side-kick  ” its really GNARLY out there” !! everything in dallas appears to be GNARLY !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Sniffle
    Participant

UK - England

I could care less
    I want to hang myself now I have written it down

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Diane Abbott, Labour, Jeremy F*****G Corbyn….and anything else that comes out of the mouths of the snowflake/unwashed generation!!!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

spot on Hitch, and that dopey wet liberal remoaner trying to stop Brexit….Vince Cable

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

“Islam is the religion of peace”.

This one gets me going especially when it comes from dipshit leaders like Bush, Obama and Cameron!.

Couldnt be furter away from the truth IMO!.<!–more–>

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

A lot of stupidity in the world. Try not to let it bother you.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave thats the winner mate !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Daft management speak, like “thinking outside the box” “blue sky thinking” makes me want to vom.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Griff, and millenials who start every sentence or reply off with “so….”  you ask them what they did on holiday and you get ” So,…. we blah blah blah” you even see it on the news etc when folk are being interviewed

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to things that people say that annoy me…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!