Think I’m letting the RS go!

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Think I’m letting the RS go!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

As others have suggested, try and hold on to the Spring and try some of the meets. As 71-bda said and I have experienced, the meets are not all teenagers! The ones I attended were great with a range of people who were all happy and willing to make you feel welcome!

If you find any local meets or events around Leicester let us know and maybe some of us can visit and say hello!

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Let’s see if there’s any interest? On the one hand I don’t need it and it just sits in the garage most of the time, on the other hand it isn’t financed & im not going to give it away!

There is a regular car meet starting on April at a pub not far away.

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

That’s the spirit — Fill the tank up on the weekend and to for a blast. You’re allowed to have fun, mate,  I’m sure that’s what she would’ve wanted you to do. ?

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Have a think about keeping it this year Aman. There’s a lot of Mk3 owners in the midlands and we’ve had a few meets including Gaydon and Ford Fair. Same thing on the other forum, breakfast and other meets and a really supportive WhatsApp group with some knowledgable owners, great for modding advice, buying and selling stuff etc. I work in Leicester so if you fancy it I’m sure we could fix something up. I’m sorry for your loss.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

My Daughter thinks I’m nuts selling it & reminded me how I said it was a keeper, a pick me up and 50th birthday gift to myself! Between all of you & her I’m having second thoughts, but I think I’d still let it go. I will be putting about 50 miles on this weekend ?

my name’s Kevin if anyone interested in the car, easier to write than Amanaman which is a geeky obscure Star Wars caharacter by the way!!

fixedgear
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kevin, sorry to hear about you wife. I would be keen to discuss the purchase of the car with you 07508382130

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

@Kevin – You’re understandably all over the place at the moment and a car isn’t going to fix your predicament…………..have you thought about a speedboat? Keep your chin up, pal. ?

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

Been out with friends today & the underlying consensus is I should keep it based on how gutted I was when I sold the green mk2. + the other stuff going on in my life.

its  keeper for this year at least??

Speedboat would spend even more time in the garage?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You’ll not regret it even if you keep it a year ?

Honorary Member

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

?

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

Great news. Get out any enjoy yourself. ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yupp good news ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Kevin, as others have said, pleased you’re hanging on to your RS for this year. Enjoy it and see how you feel in six months. So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Great choice Kevin, mine is not a daily driver and i was out in the blue Missile today and is is a good car to drive, park up walking away look back from a couple of meters and check its ok wow it looks real nice that car and its MINE love it and enjoy it.

Supercat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Kevin,

You still have your car for sale?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Think I’m letting the RS go!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!