Think these will make much difference

Home Forums Performance General Think these will make much difference

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Probably a useful mod to tighten-up the suspension and worth a try, but the fabled ‘torque steer’ on the RS is more to do with tyres and geometry, I believe.

JohnD

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I sure it has something to do with the clutches or what ever they are in the rear axle,as it’s the rear that starts to twitch when crossing white line to overtake,the power is going from one side to the other & confusing the Drive line,I’ve fitted 4x new PS4s & had alignment done & it’s made no Difference what so ever.

Andy.

Red Edition.

grunty-motor
    Participant

UK - Scotland

cant see it personally

I meant to say – “yes, 100% it will work. Do it and let us know what you think”

Alana David
    Participant

UK - England

What about Mk3 Focus RS Front Wishbone rear Bush Anti-Lift & Caster Offset.

Alana David
    Participant

UK - England

You can use coupons also for discounts such as the Halloween festival is near so you can use Halloween coupons.

Alexa Jhon
    Participant

USA

Sometimes you need to find the best Coupons Codes website, Get all latest coupon codes for the top brands. We have the largest database of all discount codes online. Get your promo deal now!!!! nordstrom discount code

nordstrom discount code

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Spam scam scum alert ^^^^^^^^^^^

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Think these will make much difference. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!