Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

As per title. Thinking about selling my car. 17 plate white rs with 7000 miles. Very well looked after, has been wax oiled from new as well as ceramic coating by all that gleams. I am the first owner and the car is all paid for. It has had the head gasket recall work done and has the third service paid for aswell as the 5 year warranty. I opted for the standard recaro seats, forge alloys, lux pack sync 3 sat nav etc, winter pack, door edge protectors and blue calipers. All standard apart from mudflaps. Looking for around £28000

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh how can you !!!??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Money for new house is the main reason. Was gonna be a keeper for 15 plus years but plans change. Family first

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@davemears

I reckon your pricing is spot on I would want a similar price to that same spec other than mine has a sunroof and is in Nitrous but with 6500 miles.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dave, what a shame, but understand fully. Hope you sell quickly and get what you want. Good luck, maybe you’ll be able to get back in to an RS one day.

Honorary Member

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Shame but  you can always get another ?

Fully forged running M400x

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

@ coastline it’s hard to know what to price them at with so many prices about at the mo. @ bobcat, thanks would love to keep it, true Ian can always get another. Can anyone recommend where else to advertise it, not a fan of ebay

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Shame you have to sell. Looks a great buy for someone.

Where are you based?

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Kenny it’s a much loved car. I’m based in kent

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

bit of a shame then. As Ian says , you can always get another one. BUT.. it won’t have been your baby since day one, you won’t know if its been ragged silly etc etc.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

Lovely looking example. Exact replica of mine mine. It’s a shame you got to let her go.

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Houses are over rated anyway ?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

So are families….

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

You can live in a car, but you can’t drive a house!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

In a car you can go places, in a house you are stuck in one place ! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!