Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dave, are you feeling the pressure, tugging the heart strings. I know you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. Keep us updated please ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@davemears

I sold my Mk2 on RS owners club anyone wanting one looks on there and members pass info to none members as true enthusiasts with best cars usually are members of clubs. Its a long established membership, so on here and there for a start. I know bobcats had some success with the RS owners club also. Ebay can work out pricey piston heads not expensive but I always find it a convoluted way to contact sellers.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, yes you are right, like you a very successful sale with my RS Mk2,

@dave
    , as Coastliner has said it maybe worth joining, The Ford RS Owners Club if you wish to sell your car if you have no luck on here ?

Honorary Member

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for all the comments. Is the rs owners club the one you pay for? It’s definitely been a long hard decision but I’m afraid I need to sell as much as I love the car. Really cant fault it in any way. Worst thing is if I am ever in a position to buy another I know its gonna be hard finding another like mine

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dave, yes there’s a joining fee, then you’ll have access to the sales site. IMO go for it.

Honorary Member

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers kenny phoned them today and there gonna do there homework and come back to me tomorrow. If no good I will join the rs owners and advertise it on there

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

<!–more–>

Final wash for my pride and joy. After no joy what so ever selling it privately my rs is another edition to rs direct. Being picked up Wednesday. gonna miss this car in every way, just hope it ends up at a good home and the new owner looks after it as well as I have. I will carry on following the forum but for now its bye from me

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Could this one do for “davev” ?

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by bobcat.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Good luck Dave, hope you do log on and join in ?

Honorary Member

davev
    Participant

UK - England

Hi is your Rs still for sale

thanks Davev

davemears
    Participant

UK - England

@davev, the cars been up for nearly a month now on ebay and a few forums but haven’t had as much as a phone call. Would of been the car to buy as much as looking after it goes and cared for. Shame as rs direct will now put it up for £29000

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

A assume at this price point most people want to buy from a “dealer” as they feel that offers some sort of protection.

In reality any dealer is only going to push the customer into the warranty attached to the car, which you can buy yourself anyway.

Plus dealers offer finance packages.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by 9designs.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Thinking about selling my white 2017 rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!