thinking of selling my nb rs edition

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) thinking of selling my nb rs edition

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

dandan
    Participant

UK - Wales

£5000 in 9 years, with 9 years of service costs, tax and insurance. Sounds like a great investment: buy a car, don’t drive it for nine years and hope to break even. Your be better off getting an ISA.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Dan Dan

Before you go jumping in read the final sentence, not saying its a full proof investment but circumstances can change and remember in 2010 the economy was not doing well.

Coastliner

gregstar125
    Participant

UK - England

RS Direct offered me the very lowest price on a Golf R, in comparison with 8 other dealers. They also wouldn’t even budge £500 on an RS Mk3.

So I bought mine from a traditional English north of England dealer who gave me an excellent part ex deal. The drive back to London in the RS was MUCH better than the drive up there in the Golf R 🙂

aeron
    Participant

UK - Wales

as previously mentioned was thinking of selling did do a deal with rs direct for 34 and a half k but at the last moment changed my mind decided now to keep it had its first service last week its now got 63 miles on it after the drive to my local ford garage

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@aeron

Good on you mate, pleased that you are keeping it.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Agree with above, pleased for you ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to thinking of selling my nb rs edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!