This one must be known :) R5****H revo MG & Green A120

Home Forums General Spotted This one must be known :) R5****H revo MG & Green A120

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

As above on A120 this evening MG, private plateRevo decals, green splitters and driving soooo slow on A120 Essex

I was not in the RS but gave u a wave and tried to make u embarrass me but you was in world of your own ๐Ÿ™‚

also spotted another MG whilst on school run but they not on here I donโ€™t think…..if you are….sports mode on school run, respect but really!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

And a pic for once from dash cam

Eruliaf
    Participant

UK - England

I occasionally take the school run (and did so Friday) from the Coggeshall junction of the A120 to/from Colchester – The kids make me put the sports mode on. Honest!

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@eruliaf whenever I use the RS I always use sports mode, 3 mile B road to the village be rude not to ๐Ÿ™‚ but outside school (we talking pre school 5 year old) normal mode works for me in the village and unlike this person popping out side a pre school ๐Ÿ™‚

anyway Coggeshall, not heard that village for years….thatโ€™s where Iโ€™m from and went school many many many and many more years ago!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to This one must be known :) R5****H revo MG & Green A120. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!