This Sun 7th May, Pistonheads, Leeds

Home Forums General Spotted This Sun 7th May, Pistonheads, Leeds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

only one RS as far as I can see booked in so claiming it now as spotted! @Bobcat ever seen a predicted β€˜spotted’? πŸ™‚

Will try and join you after I have been to SCITP at Newby Hall πŸ™‚

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/general-pistonheads/the-motorist-sunday-service-07-05/47046?utm_campaign=promotional&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Promotional%20Send%20Smart%20List%20inc%20Forums

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

And before anyone says it I also predict over 500 at Ford Fair and even more on 19th Aug at Donington Park 🀣

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Wow @al-b, forget the gold star go for the Platinum one 😹😹😹😹 the new mystic RS spotter πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Greatly received, Sir Bobcat!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you have a great day and the weather is good for you πŸ‘

Honorary Member

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers and certainly hope so! Rain or shine though the RS will come out to play, maybe a bit of rallying in the field 😬

k1rky
    Participant

UK - England

What time was your there @al_b ? I was there at 12ish but didn’t see any other RS

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by k1rky.

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

I never made it as didn’t get to SCITP at Newby Hall till 11 after a heavy Sat night on the ale! Was a brilliant day though and kids of mk 3 RS prob why not many with you!

There was one other RS booked on the entry form hence me doing this tongue in cheek post but looks like he blobbed or left as I think it was an early start!

Was it any good K1rky?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to This Sun 7th May, Pistonheads, Leeds. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!