This Sunday Middx RSOC meet Cobham

Home Forums General Events This Sunday Middx RSOC meet Cobham

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

be there.. or don’t be there innit!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

no takers?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bda may see you there after lunch. Cheers Red

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

As in tomorrow?

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Matt tomorrow.. I couldn’t get out of Twickenham late morning today, the place was solid, Kingston bridge, Walton Bridge, Hampton court bridge, all roads solid, so I gave up, if its like that tomorrow I don’t think I will bother. 11.30 start is a bit late, I’d prefer an early get in and out job, say 9-12. 11.30 kind of takes lunch and makes the day awkward !

Red hopefully !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Did you go make it in the end mike?

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Matt, I tried at midday, I could not get down the A316 as solid roadworks, came off and tried to go down through Hampton via Fulwell but that was just solid, tried to get through to Twickenham high street and then head towards Kingston bridge and it was just gridlock everywhere ! Theres far too many people inside the M25 if you ask me ! So I stopped for a splash of super before heading home and relished in paying £1.86 a litre ! Like £40 for under 5 gallons !! I give up ! I take it you didnt make it Matt?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

This Sunday slagggs !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

any takers any breakers on the side come in  ( thats early 1980s C.B talk for those too young…)

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nobody ?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to This Sunday Middx RSOC meet Cobham. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!