Time to say goodbye….

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Time to say goodbye….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

To my trusty Autobrite snow foam lance that’s finally given up after 10 years. Stripped it down, cleaned it, replaced the gauze and still no joy. It will be missed. Just hope my new ones here tomorrow so I can give the Rs a good going over on Monday

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@turbo-tone , and the title made me think you replaced your RS with a GR Yaris!

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu. Not a chance. Would have to be either a Nissan GTR or an Alfa Quadfoglio (shit spelling I know 😂)

Neither of which I can afford

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

My Autobrite lasted years, excellent piece of kit, just the bottle shape and mouth awkward.

Which one did you buy Tone?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@davers3. Went for this one. Got 50% off in one of their daft sales last weekend

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/snow-foam/products/ez-car-care-snow-foam-lance

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I suspect that’s exactly the same PA italian lance. Bargain at £15.

tmorris2009
    Participant

UK - Wales

I use loads of EZ stuff, always have great deals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Time to say goodbye….. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!