tmps issues

Home Forums Performance Tyres tmps issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chris Rigby
    Participant

hi had the tyre pressure sensor not detected see handbook.

this is after i had tyre pressure malfunction. i had a new tyre fitted 2 weeks ago the first warning only came on at least 3 or 4 days later.  a friend has put a code reader on and found some other issues. since then he has checked all wheels and says all the tpms are working ok. spoke to ford about this and would like to charge me £120 for a diagnostics to find the issue. my friend suggests a ecu problem poss a update ? your thoughts would be great ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’d just pay the £120 ( or find some dealer cheaper) and be done with it

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Chris, had the same problem recently on our Fiesta. The tyre company said recheck the tyre pressures all round then reset the tyre monitoring system computer and all should be ok. Keep us updated please.

Honorary Member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to tmps issues. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!