Today the Ghost was Installed

Home Forums Technology Security Today the Ghost was Installed

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Oh boy the security is building hope its all enough to keep the Blue gas van safe, quick gas van though…………

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one alloy, ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

alloy, I put my handle to the left so its vertical as was finding the weight having it at top was leaving a small indentation in steering wheel.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Bobcat.

And thanks 71-bda i will adjust the disklok sharpish to its correct orientation. No dents in my wheel.

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

@ron71 We don,t stay or live in dodgy areas it,s the dodgy thieving gits that travel to where the best cars are .Long gone are the days when you saved up for something nice and had no problem keeping it safe,Now you have to spend hundreds of pounds on security and insurance.Makes my blood boil.

Former RS Edition owner

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Today the Ghost was Installed. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!