TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 395 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Ice-cold Corona and Laphroaig 10 year old.

Good health to all!! ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Cheers!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@marc, ?? cheers, enjoy. Nice pic of the car ha ha ha,

Honorary Member

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

Tonight is a spicey rum night…. Captain Morgan’s finest.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Thatchers Gold and a nice glass or two of red for me. ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

On the Shiraz tonight

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

we ran out of the red stuff (bad planning) hence the spicey.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Cheers to you too mate!! Do you drink Whisky in the USA??

@bobcat
    @elliot @paul-m

Cheers lads!! Enjoy!!

@jonyscam

Evening mate!! Like your survival skills there mate!! ??. I’ve fell foul of that before, not under normal circumstances but I’ve had unexpected guests in the past when your not prepared and it’s not good!! I’ve now got drink stashed everywhere mate!! Haha.. ???. Not because I’m an alcoholic, lol, but JUST IN CASE!! Enjoy your Rum mate!! Been a long time since I had a Captain Morgan’s!! What do you drink it with??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by brembo.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Tonights tipple below, no Gin and not even the posh stuff! ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@GM

Evening mate!! Lol!! Are you actually drinking JUST Tonic Water?? ???. At least it looks chilled, which is sound during this warm spell!! To be honest I’d use that to cool myself down too, but I’d be pouring it over ma HEED!! Haha..!! ??, lol!! Enjoy mate!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo yeah makes me feel a little better than just plain water ? This 40p a bottle stuff tho, gives you crazy wind ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@brembo, Yep we drink whiskey here. Drinks, specifically alcohol does not know any boundaries.

That and good company 🙂

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

It doesn’t get any better than that a nice tipple with a view of your RS, Brembo.

Coastliner

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo lol… good drills sir! always have a stash.

i tend to drink spicey with coke but other rums on its own.

i am not an alcoholic either (honest) but i have a spirits cabinet normally full. i love gin also but ordinarily on weekdays its simply a glass of red for me. is that a fast for mag too on your table? i did not know they were still going!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@coastliner

Indeed mate!! Mrs Brembo is always saying to me that I spend more time looking out the window at my RS than I do watching TV… lol!! She has also been known to say, not in a nasty way, quote “you love that car more than me don’t you??”…… well what can I say mate?? ??. Haha!!

@nicklulu

Yeah you can’t beat a good drink with good friends mate!! Do you drink Scottish Whisky mate or Bourbon like Jack Daniels or Jim Beam??

@jonyscam

Evening mate!! Yeah that is a copy of Fast Ford Magazine!! Lol!! I’ve not had a chance to read it yet but the cover car is a Mk2 RS with 1036 BHP!! Should be an interesting read…. how can you even start to try and put that kinda power through the front wheels?? When I disabled the RDU in my RS recently for testing purposes it was spinning in 3rd gear at 60 mph in the dry with the TC still on mate!!

@gm

Evening mate!! You back on the Tonic Water?? Recreating RS pops n Bangs from the rear?? Haha… ??.

Anyhoo, tonight’s tipple is Ice cold Corona again with a 12 year old Bowmore!! Not a bad Whisky but not sure I’d buy it again. Only bought it coz it had £15 off in Tesco, Not bad for £25 I suppose!!

Cheers to all!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by brembo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!