TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@nicklulu, very nice way to see the New Year in. Hope the new year brings health and peace to you and your family 👍

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Happy new year mate!! 👍👍.

Cask Strength……ON YIRSEL!! Lol!! 🥃🤪

Hope your heeds not too sore tomorrow….. haha!! 🤯😫🤮.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Lol, I survived!

We did not finished the whole bottle.

Hope this year will be great for everyone!

alloy
    alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Brembo’s doing……

Dry January would you believe it ha ha ha……

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

After 24 days Offshore and missing Xmas/New Year…… I just wanted to get back onshore, get into the RS and put my F**KEN right foot down!! Well that was what I did but not much happened?? (Another thread). So I’ve gave it some thought and now that I’m finally home, I’m just gonna get smashed!! 🥃🥃🤪🤪.

So TONIGHTS TIPPLE is this….

STORMA…. A Malt Whisky liqueur. A Xmas pressie from the lovely Mrs Brembo!!

And it’s going down a treat!! 35% ABV and I’ve already done half the bottle in the time it’s taken me to resize pics etc and write this!! It’s going down that good I’ve had to start drinking beer as well to quench my thirst!! Lol!!

@alloy

Sorry mate!! My January certainly isn’t going to be DRY!! Haha!! 🥃👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

TONIGHTS TIPPLE……

Considering this Distillery is the closest one to me, it’s amazing I’ve never tried it??!!
    Another Xmas present from Mrs Brembo…. I was spoiled this year, lol!! Cheers babe, 🥃.

Cheers, Marc.

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, you certainly have been spoilt you must have been a very good boy ha ha ha Enjoy 👍

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Haha…. 😂🤣…. I’m ALWAYS a good boy mate!! It’s the least I deserve, haha.. 😜.  Cheers Bob, 🥃🤪.

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Nice!

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo 🤣 I’m more impressed your allowed a PS, i’m banned from all platforms by wifey 😆

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

F**KEN HELL MATE!!

WELL SPOTTED PAL!! 👍.

You need the PS. And I’m talking PlayStation here !! Lol!!
    Were you a COD Fan??

This new COD is F**KEN MAGIC PAL!! I’m a bit of a nooby but HEY F-**KEN HO!! it’s an awesome game pal!!

howz yir heed today?? What did yi do tae bang it that hard that yir wifey wouldnae let you drive the RS mate,? You don’t have tae divulge if you don’t want to?? Lol!!

Anyhoo, your almost 2 years off the drink mate, 👍👍. RESPECT!!
    You sound like a bit of an animal?? 😂😜.  I did the same when my first bairn was born!!
    Haha!! Anyhoo, you do what you feel is right and don’t take shit!! Total respect tae yi pal!! I can go 3 weeks at a time and that’s about IT!! Love coming home after 3 weeks for a drink, but that’s always after getting ma hole and a MASSIVE RS experience..!!
    Hope all that makes sense mate!!

OH AYE!! 👍👍. 🥃🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🥃🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo 🤣

Not got PS but Xbox… each time the girls would get into a game i would have to get good and win! My bro is into his games and stuff. Fortnite was the tipping point for wifey… I wouldn’t pay for anything, so i would do all the challenges for my oldest one…🤣 Then i had to win! The only issue was the little fu*kers on there were quite good, so it took some practice!

Heads better just sore AF, time off see no good… Start sorting and cleaning shite then you get hurt! I hung a mountain bike service stand thingy up quite high in my garage, but only had one hook left… so i thought that would be fine till i get more, then forgot about it. Went to put a TV on the wall in the garage and the fu&king thing fell and hit me smack on the nut!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

Hope everyone is sound!! Not spent much time on here lately, so I’ve got quite a lot of threads to read through!! 🧐🧐.

Anyhoo, TONIGHTS TIPPLES are….

Those wee tins of lager are spot on!! 👍👍.
    First time trying this Malt so I’ll let you know how it goes!! £10 off in Tesco so thought I’d give it a go!!
    CHEERS LADS!! 🥃🥃🤪🤪👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Enjoy your evnin’!

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

I certainly am mate!! How are you doing tonight?? Are you a Yankee or a Mountain ranger pal??

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 184 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!