TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 395 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@davers3

Evening mate!! Wasn’t too bad this morning when I first got up but around lunchtime I felt pretty poor to say the least, lol!! Came good though and managed a trip to Tesco…. Where I came across this…..

Saw you had it last night. I’ve never tried it but it was reduced by £16 from £42 to £26..!! Would’ve been rude not to!! I’ll be trying out the Cardhu tomorrow night!!

They’ve got a tenner off that Ardbeg too mate, if you’re needing to stock up!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ooh, cheers Brembo, I’ve only 1/3 left. Nice one.?

Enjoy the Cardhu. Not quite a character Whiskey, just very pleasant. An easy drinker – goes down well.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@davers3

Tastes even better when yi get a few quid off!! ???.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!!

Well TONIGHTS TIPPLE is indeed Cardhu.

A single Malt from Morayshire (Malt Whisky Coutry), which was where I lived for over 20 years before moving farther up north, and believe me there is a LOT of Distilleries there!! In fact more than half of Scotland’s Distilleries are in Moray Speyside….. ?.

Cheers all…. ????.

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

And here’s a pic of my RS sat next to a very swollen River Spey just outside Grantown-On-Spey back at the start of the year….

A beautiful part of the world indeed!! Especially at approx 7:30 am at the start of January!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Some of you fellow Whisky drinkers might enjoy reading this link….

https://morayspeyside.com/inspiration/taste-moray-speyside/malt-whisky-country/

????.

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

In the office today… and probably tomorrow.

I’ll get my tipple on Thurs since it’s just haf day and most likely I’ll be working from home that day.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Evening mate….. ?.

Come Thursday afternoon…. What will your TIPPLE be…???

I remember reading a while back that you spent some time in Ireland…. Will you ever get the chance to come to Scotland mate??

I’m obviously biased, but the north of Scotland is WAY BETTER THAN IRELAND!! Haha…!! Especially if you want to try, buy and view the worlds best Whisky and where it’s made??!!

??????????.

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Marc,

After this damn covid19 allows travel, most definitely!

My tipple on Thursday most likely some rum and coke… need to do some crap on Friday.

My sister and her kids are driving from Minnesota to San Diego.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

I’m still here mate..??????..!!

How far is Minnesota to SAN Diego..?? Could we do it in an afternoon.. Aye.. flat oot…. in the RS…??? Or we talking about driving for days pal..?? Like in “Fear n Loathing with Johnny Depp”..?? ????

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@Brembo,

ROFL!

A little over 3,000 km:

My sister will be driving a 7, 8 & 9 yr old in a van. It will take them 2 days.

I think less than a day with the RS.

From my house to Las Vegas is avg. 6-7 hours… fastest I got was 4 hrs, that’s including a pit stop.

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

America is far too big,

3000km, that’s a journey for  Airbus Not an RS, guess same amount of fuel would be used though( for Nick, Airbus is similar to a Boeing but the steering wheel on the right?)

May the Ford be with you

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@yorkirs , I am familiar with Airbus. lol

I have not done cross country in a while.

Not fun with a trailer.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by nicklulu.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@davers3

Evening mate!! ?.

Here’s Ralfy the Whisky experts review on Ardbeg 10 Year Old…. don’t know if you’ve seen any of his stuff on YouTube?? It’s very good mate!!

???.

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I also posted TONIGHTS TIPPLE which is The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Double Oak….. but I had a photo and a link in the same post so it’s disappeared into the ABYSS… lol!! ??

Here’s the pic…

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!