TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 395 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@brembo Jack and Coke is OK, but for special occasions I would like a Macallan.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo Hi Mate, Smart water tonight ! hopefully it will work? Had a day building stainless shite up in the sun, might be having Aftersun chaser ?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Our office is Dublin is 3.3 km from the Guinness Storehouse and 3.7 km from the Jameson Distillery.

jonyscam
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo holly molly 1000bhp!

i do not normally ask for a second hand mag (w**k)…. but need to read that!

you like you whisky…. me too. got a sweet little Japanese number in the booze cabinet just calling me….

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

“Smart Water”..?????? Haha!! Here, I take my hat off you to you for stopping drinking mate!! I’m much better than I used to be, lol!! I only really drink when Mrs Brembo is working, she works night shift you see, so I just go for it!! LMAO!! I used to drink ALL THE TIME!! But I’ve reigned that right in!! ENJOY your FART WATER MATE!!

@nicklulu

That’s something I’ve never had mate….. a Guinness?? Never tried it!!

As for Jameson’s Whisky….. I’ve had a few experiences on that stuff!! ??.

I’m not a massive fan of MacAllan mate?? Even the really expensive stuff… guess it comes down to personal taste!! What I’m really liking just now is Laphroaig 10 year old!! I’d advise you try it, if you can get it where you live?? Pour a decent dram, say about 2 inches in a wide glass and add 1 x big ice cube…. give it 5 mins and ENJOY MATE!! ????????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I like a couple of pints of Thatchers Gold after work then a glass or two of red as I mentioned earlier. New girlfriend of six months says ‘ do you realise how many units you drink a week’. When totted up it was quite a few so calming it down somewhat. Also enjoy a few as a gigging bassist but that has to be done. ?This is starting to sound like a alcoholics anonymous meeting ??

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@jonyscam

I’ve never tried a Japanese Whisky mate!! I’ve never tried any Whisky that wasn’t Scottish come to think of it!! Apart from the USA’s version like @nicklulu is used to, like Jack Daniels and Jim Beam!! But they are “Whiskey’s not Whisky’s”, haha!! @gm is sending me some samples of a Welsh Whisky that I’m looking forward too trying!! I’ll post a review once I’ve tried them.

Yeah 1036 BHP, I’m gonna have to go and read this article now!! Lol!!

Are you working the morn mate?? If NOT…. then pull the cork on that Japanese Bad Boy and see what like?? ????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@elliot

Evening mate!! Welcome The Mk3 Focus RS Owners AA Club!! PMSFL… ????.

I’m actually an EX Cider drinker!! Love the stuff mate, but it didn’t quite agree with my stomach…. I was forever shitting masel in ma younger years due to STRONG CIDER!!

I actually remember one Sunday afternoon in the local pub, me and my mates had been up all night drinking…. AYE HARDCORE drinking…. all 3 of us shit ourselves mate!! Now that’s not something to be proud of, haha, but it was the bloody CIDER!! We were drinking Stongbow Super at the time!! I believe it was about 8.5% and we’d drink about a crate each over the Saturday night, yeah 24 cans!! Now you can only do that if you have some help, lol, and that help wasn’t oral, put it that way mate!!

Now i know you’ve ran yourself over,,,,,, lol, shouldn’t laugh mate, only kidding!! Surely you’ve shit yourself too?? ???..!!

Cheers, Marc.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo i used to love cider… Henry westerns Oak aged vintage   6 before a BBQ , 4ft flames black and raw burgers ?

I did go through the petrol station wine phase when i worked continental shifts, on the way home a bottle of whatever was on offer… Got to sample some complete shite…!

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Never trust a fart ??

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

PMSFL…… ??????….!!!!

I know what you’re saying mate… Been in  charge of many a BBQ… IRONICALLY me and the ex wife got one as a Wedding present, it was a beauty… had a pan warmer for the onions etc…. ??, then a year later it was the device that ended our relationship, lol!! One minute I was flipping burgers at 3pm on a gorgeous sunny afternoon and the next thing I recall was waking up, face down in the grass in the back garden at 5:30am the following day….. yeah I know…. ??.

So the big question is….. Did you ever SHIT yourself mate?? Cider is a guaranteed pant shitter for me mate!! My guts are SOOOOO MUCH BETTER since I started taking life a bit more seriously and drinking like a human rather than an ANIMAL!!!!

I can actually FART now mate!! That was like a massive goal for me when I was younger!! Never thought I’d get to the point where I could just FART without shitting masel!! But I’ve got there mate, just ask Mrs Brembo…. haha… She’ll vouch for that, lol, in fact the neighbours would too…. haha!! ?????..

Cheers, Marc.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@brembo, there’s some Laphroaig 10 year old at Target by my area.

Noted, I’ll try it out.

Cheers!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Definitely mate!! A nice big dram of Laphroaig 10 year old with an ice cube pal!!

You could maybe enjoy that with some decent music?? Now I like like loads of stuff mate… I would recommend The Courteeners St Jude album!! Loving that just now!! Also love The Gaslight Anthem… ??.

Cheers, Marc.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Mmmm.

Think I might go for the Laphroaig myself this evening given I have a backup.

A Couple of them with a mighty Ardbeg to finish off. If you like Laphroaig and can take more Peat, you have to try the Ardbeg. Been my favorite Whiskey for a few years now.

The clear bottle far right is the remains of my absolute favourite drink of all time. Its a home made Plum Palinka from Hungary and its magnificent. Going back over in a couple of weeks to restock. When I run out I usually hit the red Grappa that sits behind it. Another beauty IMO.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@davers3

Cheers for that mate!! I am enjoying a Peaty Whisky just now and never tried the Ardbeg so that’s on the shopping list for sure!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!