TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 395 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@GM, seems you are getting your alcohol buzz elsewhere.

LOL, I respect that.

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

You been locked down mate?

NB FPM375

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Got this today, it’s smooth

Didn’t notice till I opened it , it’s for Only scumbags, maggots and cheap lousy faggots.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Blueberry gin & blood orange tonic, ice & lemon for myself and the tart tonight. Not been in a pub since lockdown. Money saved has just bought me intercooler and pipes.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening gents…. 👍👍.

@1234enough

Never seen that one mate!! I’ll give it a go if I come across it!! Enjoy mate… 🥃, Cheers.

@elliot

That all sounds very posh mate?? Sounds like Heartburn in a glass for me though, lol,😂🤣.  It’s a big thing “Gin” these days!! Never really tried it to be honest. Enjoy mate…. 🥃, Cheers.

Well I’m on ice cold Corona Beer and finishing off a bottle of Monkey Shoulder with ice….. It’s been another beautiful day up here in the North of Scotland!! 👍👍.
    Stay Safe lads and enjoy yirsels……

Personally I’m here for a GOOD TIME NOT A LONG TIME….. so have FUN!! It doesn’t last forever!! 🤣😂🥃🥃🤪🤪👌👌.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@stu-c

Apologies for the late reply, I never noticed yir post mate!! 🤭🤫.

No, I’m not on lockdown mate!! Aberdeen is coz loads of idiots went out carrying on like fools, but I’m 3 and a half hours north of there so not affected mate!! In fact….. other than shopping and now having to wear a face mask of some type to go shopping, my life hasn’t been affected at all!!

Obviously there’s the whole distancing thing when I’m Offshore but it’s all a big joke really!! They only put 12 on a chopper instead of 19, you have to wear a face mask, only 3 sit at a table when eating in the Galley instead of 5 or 6, they stopped the self service when plating up yir food and now it’s served to you, forks/knives etc are all wrapped and given to you, there’s no tomato sauce or cold meat or anything in the fridges where there may be lots of contact, but…. INGENIOUSLY everybody still uses the same salt/pepper/vinegar bottles on each table…. lol…. and when we’re out working sometimes there’s 3 men all over each other trying to remove a heavy piece of equipment that’s broken etc etc etc…… F**KEN JOKE MATE….. 🤣😂🤣😂..!!

What I will say on a positive is…… I’ve barely driven the RS lately mate!! I think I’ve done just over 2,000 miles since all this shit started!! I would normally do around 2,000 miles every time I’m home (3 on, 3 off rotation) , I’ll give an example… the most I’ve spent on Petrol during my 3 weeks at home is, now this is just driving for PURE PLEASURE, Blasting around the Highlands, no commuting etc…. IS ……… £850 of Tesco’s finest Momentum 99 please sir..!! Haha… 😂🤣..!!

Anyhoo, hope that answers yir question pal, I think the Monkey Shoulder must be taking affect, lol!! I’ll leave you in peace, must get back to Call Of Duty on the PS4…. 👍👍.

Cheers to ALL MEMBERS.. Stay safe and GOOD HEALTH TO ALL..!! 🥃🥃🤪🤪👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Stay health Marc!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

🥃,👍….. Cheers bud!! Same to you my friend!! 😷😷…!!!

Are you a Panel Filter kinda guy???……..

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Or do you prefer to make a throatier/deeper kinda note????….

Cheers, Marc.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@nicklulu

Lol….😂🤣😂🤣..!!

That just took about 10 mins tae post 2 photos..?? Due to having tae reduce all pic sizes tae next tae F**K ALL……..???????

New thread required….. 🧐🧐🤔🤔.

Cheers, Marc.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Got given a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask by my boss recently.

Wow. Not as peaty as a “10” but peaty enough with a gorgeous syrupy sweet aftertaste. Lovely and smooth for a peaty whiskey.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Marc, Hahahahaha!~

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@1234, that looks an interesting Whiskey, I’ll keep an eye out for it thanks for the heads up 👍

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, cracking very funny 😹😹😹😹😹👍

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Bobcat, it’s In  sainsbury’s , got one on the go now lush

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!