TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 395 total)
  • Author

kevlcfc
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat been looking for whiskies to put on my xmas list, so think Bushmills may go to the top of the list. Guess i will have to wait to see what the big mans leaves me😂

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@elliot that was my fave when i did have a drink, 6-8 of them in a BBQ and your giving the kids black but raw inside burgers 🤣

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@kevlcfc, it’s expensive but it really is worth it. I hope your Christmas stocking has one in it 👍

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, I don’t need to have Bushmills to serve black but raw inside burgers ha ha ha 🤣😂🤣😂

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat 🤣🤣 its one of my talents, smoke and 5ft flames on a gas BBQ…. all boring now with no drink 😆

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

Just acquainted myself with Tamnavulin for seeing in the new year.

A very nice way to forget a shit year, let’s hope for every body that 2021 can eradicate to the distant memories a year which for the world and me personally needs to be not forgotten but enable all those that have lost loved ones, or suffered economically due to it, to move forward with a renewed hope for all.

I will be cleaning the queen down and giving her a Damn good thrashing to remind me that live is for living.

Happy New year to all

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@grumpyPappa, hope you enjoyed your tipple, happy new year to and everyone

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by bobcat.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

No Tipple till Feb ☕️😧

Pauly Paul
    Participant

None all year , 🐝 ing good 👍🤣🍹🥃🍾

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@alloy, ouch err what’s up doc…….

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Nowt bugs I’m fine 🤣🤣🤣

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! 👍.

Not put anything on this thread for a while.. 😳😔…. Which is strange coz I’ve been drinking Whisky like nobody’s business this year so far… 🤣🤣. 2021 and I’m off to a TREMENDOUS start…. 🤣🤣….

I went Offshore on the 23rd of December and wasn’t due back til yesterday… But I had an issue with my right eye that meant they had to send me ashore and see a Doctor!! So was sent in on the 30th of December after only a week. I saw the companies Healthcare Doctor that evening who said I had to see an Optician for a proper look at the back of my eye.

So….. I came out the Private Healthcare place that my work uses after getting my eye looked at, they’d stayed open to see me after I got off the Chopper!! Well…. I came out the same time as the Doctor etc coz they were closing up and I FUCKEN slipped on the ice didn’t I….. Oh YA CUNT MATE…. I had ma Rig bag on ma back, 12Kg’s, a fag in one hand and on the phone to the wife…. and I WENT DOWN LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!! My right foot went out the way and twisted my knee, 😭😭😭😭. And when I eventually got up (it was pure ice) I think I was like a fallen new born Reindeer for about 30 seconds.. 🤣🤣, I looked round and the Doc who just checked my eye is sat in her car warming it up…. PMSFL… 🤣🤣😭😭. You couldn’t write that shit!! Anyway, got ma Taxi to where ma car was parked and drive home 3 n a half hours no bother. Got up next day and couldn’t FUCKEN walk!! Agony….🤣🤣😭😭. On the mend now though!! 👍👍.

So I was allowed to drive home and get an appointment at my local Opticians.. My Eyesight was perfectly fine by the way

Got an appointment the following day (Hogmanay) in Dingwall…. and the Optician takes a good look then says she wants me to go straight through to Inverness Hospital… At 4pm on New Years Eve..!! 😩😩..!!

ANYHOO…. Need to stop waffling (everything is now fine… got one more appointment at Opticians next week then should be all good…), So I came home early and still had my Xmas presents to open.. 👍

Here’s a pic of the ones you can drink…

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED… 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

UIGEDAIL – Makes the Ardbeg 10 year taste insipid!.

Not sure about the Smokehead – can’t quite put my finger on why.

I got 2 bottles of Laphroaig, one 10 and a Select. Also got a litre of home made Palinka from Hungary which I have now found a local supply of. Not as good as the In laws Palinka but its half decent.

Also got a nice Amarone, a Barolo and some local Gin.

Happy days!.

Enjoy Marc.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Glad you are on the mend Marc!

Did anyone get the fall on Camera? Would be an easy £250 on you’ve been framed?

Enjoy what’s left of the Whiskey!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, sorry to read your unfortunate accident, hope you are on the mend. At least you are recouping with the right medicine 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!