TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 395 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Brembo Another good choice ? That new bottle was mental to get down a production line, fill and label…? Looks the part tho ? The guy on your rig, is he called Anthony Allen? Real long shot, but i know he’s offshore allot… Done part of my leccy time with him.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, What fantastic RS meet-up that would be. If it was at all possible we would be there even from Norwich ???

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Need to top this lot! ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Feeling like its a special bottle night so even I’ve cracked open the good stuff! ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembowell, what a total surprise Tamnavulin, was very good. A very warm smooth spicy long honey malt finish. That will certainly go along side Penderyn

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@gm, definitely got to do better than those Ferrari boys. Hope you enjoy the good stuff last night ???

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Evening all!! Finally got my Penderyn Sherrywood!! It’s absolutely GORGEOUS…

Currently enjoying it in my new Dram Glass…

@gm
    Evening mate!! To answer your question from the other night, no that’s not him, his name is Matty Robbins, lives about 15 or 20 mins from the Distillery, not sure exactly where??

@bobcat
    Evening mate!! Cheers for the review on the Tamnavulin, Got myself a bottle yesterday, it was on offer in Tesco, £10 off, could’ve actually been £15 off, can’t remember, all I remember is it was a bargain!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ? glad your enjoying the SW…

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

lets lower the bar on owners club meets

I give you the reliant robin meet.

May the Ford be with you

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Brembo, glad you are enjoying the Sherrywood. If you get the chance a must get is Penderyn Portwood just as good as Sherrywood but slightly smoother longer lasting warmth. My Tamna’ Didn’t last long very nice I have to say ??

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rainydays, nice collection

Honorary Member

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

@bobcat

Ta Luv!My crew on a circuit in France. We wait for Spring so we return to our hunting grounds (Ring, Spa, and Paul Ricard)

The RS is in my signature. The GT4 is prepared by Manthey Racing. The Lotus by Komo-tec

The M2 is running 450 HP with help from Manthey Racing and Lightweight.

The last Porsche is stock as it was a recent purchase.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rainydays, ?

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by bobcat.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Discovered this in summer on a trip to Scotland with some guys who are in the know. Apparently, or so i am told, there is not enough 12 to complete a bottling run , so it’s been blended with 20 until such time as 12 quantity recovers. I dont know how to verify that, but as someone who is not keen on the ‘burn’ from whisky, i can say in all honesty that this gear is silky smooth and moreish

Edition, FPM 375

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!