TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 395 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@yorkirs ? we can just dream of running costs like that, imagine only 3 tyres and no chance of hitting kerbs with that front wheel! ??? Would also be allot quicker to clean on a Sunday?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Managed to escape work a bit earlier this afternoon, couldn’t resist taking the RS out for a blast when I got home, my way of chilling out, forget about everything else, just drive.

Did a bit of shopping, not your grocery stuff though.

Then off to find some V Power, that sorted, a quick coffee, and then off to burn some juice on my favourite roads, no pre planned destination, one isn’t needed, make it up as you go, gut feel is now my compass, for me this is unwinding, I am on my own with the RS, no music, no thoughts of anything else other than finding as many corners as possible, the cars coming alive now and so am I.

I’d better spare you from any further waffling now, (I am on my second whisky), but its times like these I know I am a lucky man, sometimes in life we can forget these things, non more so than myself.

Anyway, for tonight, cheers fellow RS ers, (this stuff goes down too easily), I’ll drink to your health, Oh, and it’s not neat, there is a little Highland Spring in there….not too much mind!!!!

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoy OverRev.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@overRev, enjoy ?? nice Whiskey ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@overrev

Afternoon mate!! Excellent wee post there!! I know exactly what you mean by escaping in the RS!! I can fully relate to just jumping into it and going for it, no planned route, no radio, nothing…. just crack the back windows an inch or 2 and sink your foot into the floor!! ??.

I can also relate to a good old Whisky fuelled waffle, lol, as I’m sure a few on here can vouch for, ??. Just go for it mate!! Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed your Dram!! Take care…. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Nice post OveRev, kind of from the heart and/or bottle! lol. I’m a humble red wine type myself therefore I’m a little out of my depth tbh when it comes to whisky or is it whiskey? Always looking for good new reds to sample though for under tenner!

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Great post @OverRev went for something similar myself …. on the car product side ?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cracking post @OverRev i went same direction as regards of car cleaning products ….?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Cracking post @OverRev i went same direction as regards of car cleaning products ….?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thats all last nights tries now working then ?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Guy’s, thankyou for your kind comments, your a good bunch of lads.

paul-m & bobcat – Evening lads, for sure, I definitely enjoyed my evening tipple lads, I don’t regularly indulge, and so really enjoy and appreciate when I do.

It never ceases to amaze me, just how deeply I sleep after a couple of glasses of my favourite rocket fuel!!!

brembo – Evening Marc, I trust your well mate, good to read your back home and enjoying your motor again.  From the photo’s you’ve posted in the past, you have some excellent roads to drive on your door step, I am not surprised your gapping those rear windows a tad, I bet that 100 cell cat with the Remus sounds awesome when your chasing the tarmac.

tonys – Evening mate, yes, you could say it was a post from the heart, a favourite tipple can do that to a man, in short, I entered in to an anaesthetised mode of contemplation, if I am honest, I don’t really remember all the details, but I can remember thinking what the hells wrong with my legs!!!!

Oh, and there’s nothing wrong with a bottle of red mate, I’ve had some really nice ones in that price range

GM – Evening mate, nice to see you pampering the motor, I don’t think I’ve seen those Auto Glym products before, are they from their ‘Trade Range’ of products?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@OverRev yeah from the trade guy that comes round our industrial estate, Express is the same rapid. The coat-it is new to me but a real good product, which i have replaced the hybrid wax with.. Buying it at trade size is allot cheaper ?

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

GM – Cheers for that mate, I didn’t think I’d seen it before.

Would you recommend the ‘Coat It’, are you getting good results?

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@OverRev yeah its a real good product, makes cleaning real easy £60 for 5L i might be using to often?. But was using full spray of Hybrid wax a time at £20 a go…? Gives the same finish with easier application.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Happy New Year Ladies and Gents

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 395 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TONIGHTS TIPPLE!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!