Too many years without an RS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by nicklulu nicklulu 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robert Holdsworth
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

After what seems like a lifetime away from the RS I have just purchased a late 2017 grey completely standard low mileage car. As we all know the postman and local delivery guys and girls will soon be delivering the inevitable farkles to make the car my own and I am looking forward to reading about other peoples modifications and enhanchments .

Rob

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@rob, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please 👍

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gloucesterrob

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! It’s a cracking Motor…. What colour of Grey did you get?? Magnetic or Stealth??

You got much Mods planned??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R 15mm Spacers, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

From the title you had an RS in the past? which one?

Enjoy the company and the craziness here in the Forums!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Too many years without an RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!