Too many years without an RS

Home Forums General Newbie Too many years without an RS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Robert Holdsworth
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

After what seems like a lifetime away from the RS I have just purchased a late 2017 grey completely standard low mileage car. As we all know the postman and local delivery guys and girls will soon be delivering the inevitable farkles to make the car my own and I am looking forward to reading about other peoples modifications and enhanchments .

Rob

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Rob, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gloucesterrob

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! It’s a cracking Motor…. What colour of Grey did you get?? Magnetic or Stealth??

You got much Mods planned??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

From the title you had an RS in the past? which one?

Enjoy the company and the craziness here in the Forums!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Too many years without an RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!