Traffic Announcement Volume Adjustment sync 2

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Traffic Announcement Volume Adjustment sync 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rockdad
    Participant

UK - England

Has anyone figured out how to adjust the volume level of Traffic Announcements on the Sync 2?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, Mmmm IF my memory serves me correctly, when the traffic announcement is made you just turn up the volume to where you want to hear it and it remembers what you set it at. BUT  then if I’m wrong someone will tell me ha ha ha

Give it a try

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes, Bobs right, you have to be quick with your fingers though, as soon as the fat lady speaks, twist your knob. up or down.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Simililar with speed cameras I think, I,m just not quick enough to catch the warning usually, so I can just about hear the warning, nead a co-pilot hovering ready when the warning  appears

May the Ford be with you

Rockdad
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks all for your advice.  I can adjust the volume to a decent level when the TA is in progress but the level does not seem to be stored and returns to the prior (loud) level at the next TA and also when the unit is switched off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Traffic Announcement Volume Adjustment sync 2. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!