Transit Plug in Hybrid ???? or just bad luck ????

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Transit Plug in Hybrid ???? or just bad luck ????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

One of the guys that works with us had an issue with his van, turned out his transit is not a plug in 🤣🤣

Hurts more as day before moved rear conti’s to front, after having new on the back 🤨

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@gm

Evening pal… 👍👍👍..!!

F**KEN SPARKIES……….. Always leaving SHITE at their arse mate!!!!! Haha..!! 🤣😂.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo Spot on……. 🤣🤣 will teach him… Just for reference a BS 1363 plug is good for over 10 mile, with 500 kg load 😂

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Thinks a plugs was bad, try peeing of Robin Hood by flying low over Sherwood Forrest.

Actually a genuine photo from 2014 when the pilot got too close to a tribe in the Amazon who did not want to be contacted.

May the Ford be with you

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Got any Gaffa tape mate

May the Ford be with you

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@yorkirs nice photo mate! good job they didn’t have any of the ones that you set fire to first 🤣

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo you will love this fix…. My old t5, had a puncture in the 20″ alloy… didn’t give the spare a second thought, when i needed it perished tyre and split valve…. Some cable ties and it held air fine 🤣 Engineering at its best! All you need in life, pen, terminal screwdriver, insulation tape, cable ties and a pair of cutter 🤣🤣👍

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

So the plane was flown by Indiana Jones, and the tire was fixed by MacGyver……….. just great!

😁

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, bloody typical you plug it in and some idiot cuts the cable 😹😹😹😹👍 Not only a flat battery but a flat tyre  🤣😂🤣

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat 🤣🤣

@nicklulu
    I’m ashamed to say a few mile in to get a new 20″ tyre, i totally forgot about the quick fix and was driving at normal speeds! 😬

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Transit Plug in Hybrid ???? or just bad luck ????. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!