TUNE+ cobb accessport with 91 and 93 oct tunes

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU TUNE+ cobb accessport with 91 and 93 oct tunes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mario_dh
    Participant

Spain

I just bought TUNE+ cobb accessport with 91 and 93 oct tunes. You will have notice of mine when i will have received it.

It is possible to compare 91 (US oct) with european 95 RON and 93 (US oct) with 98 RON?

Regards.

timsbotrs
    Participant

USA

I am currently awaiting my Access Port and Tune+ wastegate actuator too. Adam will be doing a custom tune due to the actuator. He said that since I have the AEM Filter and Denzo plugs already, adding the actuator and the new tune I should be making around 345-355 whp and about 365 torque. I will update everyone when I get everything dialed in and running right. So far I would definitely recommend Adam and Tune+ his customer service has been phenomenal and always answers any questions that I can come up with. I am coming from supercharged Cobras to my RS so I’m on a bit of a learning curve trying to understand this new boosted car.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to TUNE+ cobb accessport with 91 and 93 oct tunes. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!