U.K. Virus Alert

Home Forums General Non RS Chat U.K. Virus Alert

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
  • Author

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Yup, me too ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
    “Nurse,”‘ he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?”
    Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, Sir. I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.”
    He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?”
    Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
    pulls back the covers.
    She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
    She looks very closely and says, “There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.”
    The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
    “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
    very, closely:
    “Are – my – test – results – back?”

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Businesses going into administration
    It is with great sadness that I have to mention the loss of a few local businesses as a result of COVID-19.

A local bra manufacturer has gone bust, a submarine company has gone under, a manufacturer of food blenders has gone into liquidation, a dog kennel has had to call in the retrievers and a company supplying paper for origami enthusiasts has folded.

Local strip club has gone tits up,Interflora is pruning its business and Dynorod has gone down the drain. The saddest one though is the ice cream van man found dead covered in nuts and raspberry sauce. He coulnd’t take it any more and topped himself.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Very funny @daveRS3, nice to have a smile in this terrible time

Honorary Member

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Never have I been so glad to have purchased one of these….

Let’s just say my Mrs isn’t a trained hair dresser!

NB FPM375

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by stu-c.

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Me Too, gee whiz there a lot of oldies on here lol. Cheers Tom

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

DaveRS3 made me laugh, thanks. Just what we need with all the shit that is going on at the moment.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope everyone is keeping sane and staying safe.

Make you smile

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

???? Bless him, good on him ?????

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Brilliant, hope he took one of them nurses with him???

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope everyone is keeping safe. Let’s hope there’ll not be an extension to the current lockdown and we can start getting back to some kind of normal.

Honorary Member

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yes Fingers crossed bobcat, mind you relying on politicians to make a decision could be a tricky one, just look at the shambles they did with Brexit. Govt need to spell out a exit plan with lifting of some restrictions over next few weeks otherwise not looking good with continued lockdown!!! Keep Safe. Cheers Tom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

judging by the roads round here today, seems like loads of folk have given up staying at home and are all out driving around as normal, the local high streets busy with moochers too. just waiting for the second wave…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to U.K. Virus Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!