U.K. Virus Alert

Home Forums General Non RS Chat U.K. Virus Alert

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Gareth you young pup ! I was a soulboy clubbing at the Lyceum in the strand with Greg Edwards and Capital radio  back then, in my 2nd year of Technician apprenticeship !! and driving a Capri 3.0 GXL ! ( in white of course )

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Four round headlights those Capri 3.0 GXL, I had one lined up was three years old but I got an insurance quote for £200 and decided it was much too much. The same night I decided to not go ahead with the purchase I went to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Sheffield City Hall. Happy days.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, spooky, makes you think ☹️

Honorary Member

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Interesting that the virus hates heat when you consider that amongst the worst affected countries are Italy, Spain and Iran!

I guess it’s not really hot there at the moment but it does seem a bit ironic?

JohnD

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by JohnD.

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

We must keep calm & sensible, dont forget you keep your mouth watered. Losenges  are good,  I always like to suck a fisherman’s friend ???

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha HOT !! Im ensuring the Mrs  always is kept moist and is sucking on something too. Innit

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Overheard conversation in a supermarket……… why is the no toilet rolls, well someone sneezes and a hundred shit themselves ???

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one Bobbers !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Can I help you

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

My neighbours are prepared

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Commuting without my RS has become boring these days:

Keep safe and sound guys 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

haha nice one Frenk ! keep those hands clean mate.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Is that your mother in law Bob !!!???

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, cracked me up ha ha ha brilliant.

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to U.K. Virus Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!