U.K. Virus Alert

Home Forums General Non RS Chat U.K. Virus Alert

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 241 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat Normally all the lazy fu#k’s round here stay in. The NHS spend shit loads of cash to get them active, with free gym membership and stuff… Tell them stay in, and their all out? FFS ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, I fear things are going to get very serious very soon. I just hope “we” the country can get through this.

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

STAY SAFE ?

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’m doing 12 mot’s a day, a lot are absolutely minging inside. Gloves on and have stopped licking steering wheels, handbrake levers etc. Going to have to stop sniffing the seat base of a fit birds car though ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I suspect by this time next week you will only be able to go out for essential stuff like food shop essential work or dog walking.

Coastliner

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat its not going to be long… ? ☹️ But we need to stay safe and keep positive ?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

By the time I’m back from work the shelves have been stripped of essentials. They are waiting in their droves at shop opening time when the shelves have been stocked. Selfish people ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, you could be right, we are staying put and when we need food we just go out and try and find a store that has anything left then straight home

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, it certainly looks more likely now that we will be in “Lock Down” situation. Hope everyone keeps safe and well.

Honorary Member

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

@GM, interesting graph mate.

After witnessing all the idiots over the weekend who don’t understand the social distancing rules (issued by NHS & Government) we need an Italian style lock down NOW.

People can’t be trusted to follow simple basic rules so the Government needs to take action to help stop the spread of the virus.

I live near the coast, NE England and it was like a feckin bank holiday Saturday & Sunday.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@v8griff

The saying I have is everyone agrees with the law unless it applies to them.

Coastliner

bumble-b
    Participant

UK - England

I think it would be a different story if, instead of saying it only mainly kills old people and younger people only have mild symptoms like a bad cold; it said, young and middle aged people are more likely to catch it and die, and the elderly are OK. These numpties would be crying and moaning into their phones demanding that the government do something to enforce isolation. On my local TV station there was a feature where they interviewed an NHS nurse outside a supermarket where there was a queue. She had just come off a long shift. After the interview the interviewer asked the people in the queue if they would let her go in first. They all said NO. Blitz mentality my arse! It, in my opinion, shows what sort of country we have become which makes me very sad.

Every village needs an idiot.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

The real concerning when articles like below pop up on the news on your phone…

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

With this virus about ..got to look after the one you love the most …

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@stteb, to true ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to U.K. Virus Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!