U.K. Virus Alert

Home Forums General Non RS Chat U.K. Virus Alert

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

SO IT HAS HAPPENED NO ONE IS TO GO OUT, STAY AT HOME.

PLEASE KEEP SAFE EVERYONE

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Its been on the cards for a couple of weeks we only mentioned it yesterday. Going to be difficult, we are not used to being restricted to this level. I think this could be well into the summer.

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

The best advice is don’t do anything like big purchases, the stock market is so fickle, someone will see this as an opportunity to make money. 2020 is not turning out to be the year of travel.

Coastliner

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I suppose if someone turns up for their MoT test tomorrow they are in contravention of the P.M.’s order?
    Are they?

Not even sure that I should be going to to work. DVSA are keeping quiet, that’s normal though apart from suspending HGV testing for 3 months.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot that’s a good point, now unsure if I should cancel my service and MOT booked for the 2nd of April.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

The list has been published on .gov of the business’s that can stay open. Garages are on the list. Best check with your dealer and if you get pulled on the way there you are ensuring that your vehicle is kept legal, so you would think that would be essential ?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

You would think so but my dealer of choice is about 35 miles from my house so might be frowned on perhaps. I’ll give them a ring in the morning.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

I have cancelled my 2nd service tomorrow, (the Focus is a second car, so i don’t see how i could say it was essential travel) and i have emailed Ford customer service to ask them for assurance that the warranty wont be invalidated due to a missed service. Hopefully Ford will apply commonsense. I have offered to take an image of the mileage to assure that the car is limited/not used according to whatever they decide they require. I expect that there will be a few others with 67 and 18 cars in the same boat. The email address for Ford, for this particular issue is  ukcrc1@ford.com

stay safe people, no matter how long it takes, we will crackle and pop again

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t know why the email address did that, so again ukcrc1@ford.com

Edition, FPM 375

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Fookin thing, it is –  ukcrc1@ford.com

Edition, FPM 375

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Sent Email to dealership this morning as our main car service is due tomorrow.

Honorary Member

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Lookers have closed all their dealers including after sales, rescheduling all appointments.

The company I work for are closing our dealers from 4pm today, only finishing up jobs we have in already. We estimate for 3 weeks when boris is due to review the situation….but again. Who knows as it’s an ever changing situation. Stay safe ppl

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Please, think of the poor pikeys at a time like this >…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

My heart goes out to them bda!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Good man paul !! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to U.K. Virus Alert. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!