UK & Euro price mark-up

Home Forums Styling Wheels UK & Euro price mark-up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

These wheels in the UK are £350 each plus TPMS £38 plus Ford Performance centre cap £43 making each wheel £431.

These wheel are made in Germany then shipped to the USA and comes with both the TPMS and centre cap and a set is less

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Been looking at these and cant quite decide if I like them or not. I do think they would look good on my magnetic but not as good as others I’m looking at (which are twice the price). I think I’d also like 8.5″ width.

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

Saw them in the flesh at the Koln plant back in 2018 when the Performance Ford trackday vehicles arrived on a transporter. Not keen personally

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

awful looking things, I’m still in two minds about going down and trying 18 inchers for a giggle with 235/40 tyres on..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I think they are quite reminiscent of the White lightening RST and RS200 wheel from back in the day

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to UK & Euro price mark-up. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!