Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Pat Condell – Absolute Legend. Catch his other vids if you get time. He doesn’t release many nowadays which is a shame.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Why???? Even the Brexit Party aren’t competing in Conservative held areas to avoid stupid tactical voting which will probably lead to another low majority government

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@white-rs2

All that’s required is a majority party, I just hope idiot Corbyn and jimmy Cranky don’t get cosy up together and form a government. And I just don’t get Jo Swinson of the liberal undemocrats.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

its ridickerless wasting votes on the brexit party, theres loads of places where its pretty close between the imbecile commie and Conqueror Boris, if people were to vote for the blues instead of BP they could ensure the Blues get in and not the slags. Basically.

as in here…..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

But the Brexit party aren’t contesting any marginal seats. When was that article from Mike?. As Pat says, we do need the Farage and crew to hold the government to their Brexit word after the election.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

I have no choice in the republic of South Yorkshire, because its been strong Labour since God was a lad so has to be Brexit party.

Coastliner

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

If we want to “get brexit done” we need to get Boris a majority in the parliament. Another coalition govenment would seriously jeopardise brexit and a growing number of die hard Labour supporters wanting brexit are beginning to realise this and will be jumping ship to Boris rather than potentially waste their vote on Farage.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dave, thats from Monday i think, and as far as I know they are contesting in those areas.

Coast, is there no Tory man there to vote for?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh, and P.S, good job this site is still up and running because the “other site” is run by the loony liberal left and will not let you mention anything even slightly right of centre, or immigration, radical slayings, black on black knife crime, mu$lim grooming gangs etc etc !! ha h aha ha ha, they just love Corbin and the bint Swinson on there !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Well said?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

A Tory vote in South Yorkshire would be wasted as they have no chance of getting an MP elected.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh ok Coast, thats sad ! are they all lefties and wet undemocrats up there then? I really do not see how anyone in their right mind could possibly want Corbyn or the headteacher Swindle to lead the country ! oh the embarrassment of it !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

I think Nigel Farage will disappear into the sunset with his thumb up his arse,He wont make a difference to the election,Jezza want,s to spend all the money thats in the Bank of England and Boris wants a blank cheque to “Get Brexit Done”. If Boris gets his majority and we don,t complete the negotiations by Dec 2020  and we leave with no deal the amount of money that will need to be spent propping up the country will be astronomical .Some 90Billion a year,so here goes for another hung parliment and another round of F***s.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I shall only vote Tory for the 1st time in my life for sake of my country and my kids futures. It’s a lot to trust those upper class wot wotting snobs who wont do anything about our immigration problem (which is slowly killing the party and they dont seem to realise) and may not even deliver Brexit (certainly not a true Brexit).

But then, theres the other option. Jeremy Islamist and IRA supporter Corbin at the wheel, Diane the arithmatic Abbotpotomus at the door welcoming in half the 3rd world, Marxist McDonald in charge of the kitty. Good grief, how could anyone!!. Had a labour canvasser at the door this morning. Told him where to go, daft twat.

Strange days are these!.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!