Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Dave, heres your worst nightmare…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

look at this little bint, has she said she wants to leave the Uk with or without a deal yet?? I would not give her the steam off my piss let alone a deal !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Scary stuff 71-bda.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

certainly is Paul !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

and another loony undemocratic woman from Scotland who wishes to ruin the UK..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I’m all for letting Scotland and Wales have a vote on independence, just wondering if maybe England can have one too???

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

funny as fuck on Yvette Cooper MP facebook page, a video with all the mugs saying why they are voting labour, the first girl up says with a total dead pan serious expression ” I’m voting labour because I have serious mental problems”  ha ha ha  you could not make it up !! I took a photo…

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Scary prospects if Labour get or even if there’s another hung parliament ?

Honorary Member

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

I ,d vote for the one on the left

Former RS Edition owner

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

My prediction for Thursday is.

Boris loses his seat

conservatives 300 seats.

Labour 280 seats.

Brexit party nil.

SDP 45.

Lib Dem 14.

others 11.

Shit hits the fan.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

get more sense out of the wee kranky on the left !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Labour are being ruined before our very eyes. Every day Jezza looks more beaten than the day before.

I predict

Cons    348 Seats

Lab      232 Seats

Lib       14 Seats

SNP      45 Seats

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Wheres the press interview of Diane A-butt regarding her son biting and spitting on coppers. Havent seen that yet, the news is all about some bloke saying something racist at a football match yesterday. It’s a real relief they managed to track that hard nosed criminal down so quickly and make the arrest this morning after Manchester was combed by all of their finest last night. I suppose if you cant even begin to keep tabs on all of the 3000 jihadists on our streets you may as well focus on the racists.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Dave, they have locked her and Mc Donnel up somewhere I think to stop them costing the party more votes. \i hope your prediction comes true.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

This is my point. The racist story is still the lead story on their site https://www.thesun.co.uk

They have nicked him and already hes been suspended from his job and the nation hates him with the reporter using words like “horrific” to describe the act. Niw look at story #3 titled “Bloodshed Britain” where a 13 yr old has been arresred for murder. Try finding any words like “Horrific” being used in yhis article.

Drain the swamp Boris. Then go after the media.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Uncle Pat says “Vote Brexit party if you can”. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!