Underseat Sub-woofer Space

Home Forums Technology In-Car Entertainment Underseat Sub-woofer Space

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Absolutely stunning pictures Logan, we receive a New Zealand calendar every year from Greg, with fabulous scenery. You are one lucky person ?

Honorary Member

logan binns
    Participant

New Zealand

@bobcat thanks for that mate, so yous all know i just brought an underseat sub a kenwood

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@logan, thanks for the update. Are you doing the conversion to free up some boot space?

Honorary Member

logan binns
    Participant

New Zealand

@bobcat no, in nz i dont believe we are blessed with being provided the subwoofers that you guys in the uk do in aussie and nz we get nothing lol, so just adding some bass to the sound system. just a temp fix til we finish doing the performance upgrades we want and also the visual upgrades.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Can someone change the title of this thread to The National Tourist Board Recommends ??????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@logan, any info on the fitting will be great. How are you going to secure it ect.

Honorary Member

logan binns
    Participant

New Zealand

@white-rs2 haha yeah i reackon never got my answer lol….

@bobcat
    i will tackle that as it comes but as its a brand new car i think ill have to be creative with the vent under the seat. I will update this thread when started as was recently hit by a 40T truck on my zzr1100, i will have to take it easy as i have a broken ankle Wish me luck haha.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@ Logan, ouch that sounds painful, hope you recover quickly and soon get back into the RS. Look forward to your future posts ?

Honorary Member

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Underseat Sub-woofer Space. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!