Unleaded fuel

Home Forums Performance Fuel Unleaded fuel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

steve-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all merry Christmas just a quickie any advice welcome

I use the Tesco momentum super unleaded have done for a number of years

but could I use the normal unleaded the filler flap states 95 or above has anyone run their car on it .

cheers

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I have no choice due to my location. I have run my car (which is totally standard) on 95 RON for the four plus years I have owned it with no problems.  When on the Mainland she gets a treat with V Power but otherwise standard unleaded.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yer 95 octane is fine. IF you want to get every last bhp out and pounds of torques, then Vpower 99 or Esso Synergy plus supreme 99 or whatever its called will let your timing advance that one or two degrees more without the engine pinking and the knock sensor backing it off a bit and reducing power/torque. You  might only notice it on a dyno or in hot weather in the summer !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Unleaded fuel. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!