Valve remote

Home Forums Performance Exhaust Valve remote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Other than the j9 performance valve remote is there another remote out there,I’ve had a j9 on mine for about 15 months and it’s just stopped working,j9 are sorting it no problem just wondered if there’s another.

SHES A NICE UN.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

$299!!!!! Faaaaaark right off.</p>

440bhp

443lbft

faber
    Participant

France

It starts to hurt + shipping costs + customs.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks but that’s a bit to expensive.

SHES A NICE UN.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

that one does look a nice bit ok kit nicklu.

SHES A NICE UN.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I would say that’s the most popular brand for remote controlling your exhaust valve here in the States.

Never hear any issues with them.

But cost more than the j9.

Alan484
    Participant

United Kingdom

Ive just had the same problem with my J9 one although ive not had it anywhere near as long as 18 mnths.

Tried everything and its just dead . other one looks nice but my neighbours sleep isnt worth as much as that to me !hahaha

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Get in touch with j9 Alan484 he’s very good and he’s asked me to send mine back and he’s going to fix it or exchange it.

SHES A NICE UN.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@Mark Wilde. You by any chance the guy I was talking to on Sunday morning whilst cleaning my car?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo-tone Yeah that was me mate.

SHES A NICE UN.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by mark-wilde.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by mark-wilde.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Thought it was. My lad loved the sound of your car as you went down the street. The wife on the other hand did not. Oh how she’s going to be upset soon enough. 😢🤬😁

Good speaking to you and lovely looking engine bay👌👍

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

mark-wilde
    Participant

UK - England

Good chatting to you mate 👍🏻

SHES A NICE UN.

Hotdog9087
    Participant

UK - England

I have the j9 box and fitted the cables. While trying the remote, I could hear the box clicking but the valve flap wasn’t opening or closing. Any ideas?
    thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Valve remote. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!