Vehicle Replacement Insurance?

Log in to reply

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Vehicle Replacement Insurance?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #171686


    UK - England

    Posts: 1563

    Looking for some advice on vehicle replacement insurance. Picked up a brand new Ford Puma last night and my local dealer wants to try and sell me vehicle replacement insurance for £500 for 3 years cover. Quick look online shows that I can purchase a policy for around £180.

    Does anyone have any recommendations of who to use and is there anything specific that I need to look out for in the policy?

    Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller



    UK - England

    Posts: 506

    Contact GAP insurance direct.When i purchased my last Rangerover sport dealer wanted £800 to start with,that then came down to £500,,i ended up getting it through my insurance company for £198



    Red Edition.

    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Tyrefitter.


    UK - England

    Posts: 4488

    ALA Gap insurance used by many on here.


Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Vehicle Replacement Insurance?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!