Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth Intake.

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth Intake.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hello guys, I was wondering if anybody is running the Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth Intake and could tell me how it sounds?? I have a Mountune Intake with K&N and it sounds great, I just wondered what it would sound like with the big mouth fitted, especially with the sealing flap option that covers the hole on top of the original air box?? Do you lose that “K&N” type sound?? Any input greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I don’t think that much extra sound will come from it, the noise will come from the filter

The kits don’t come with the seal anymore

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers Kenny, I wasn’t looking for any extra noise, (although their website says it sounds like a thousand tornadoes, whatever that sounds like, lol, so I wondered what that sounded like), just didn’t want to lose the sound I already have by fitting the seal. Just back from 3 weeks Offshore and I’ve got loads of upgrades to fit after my head gasket is done, booked in tomorrow and get the car back on Saturday, then it’s upgraded time and I can start fitting all my goodies. Any idea when I can expect delivery of my Intercooler Kenny??

Cheers,

Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

It doesn’t give you any more noise, if you fit the airbox seal you loose the induction noise, I took mine out as I missed the noise

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers RSGAZ, I had a feeling that might be the case!! So do you still have yours fitted, just no seal??

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

I have a nitrous blue one, brand new never been out of packaging for sale if anyone interested

Fully forged running M400x

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Yea still fitted just for the look really

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Ian, might be interested in purchasing if ” the price is right ” ??

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’d have a go at a reasonable price. So, new at £180 + postage. How’s £150 inc postage sound?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

I’ll take £150 posted

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers Ian. You do paypal?

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Yes mate not all the time.

barkerian@ymail.com

can post Sunday if you send me your address.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

? will sort it this evening. In the pub for the football atm.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

?

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers mate will post tomorrow morning ??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Velossa Tech Ram Air Big Mouth Intake.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!