Very nice mrs mcguiness,

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Very nice mrs mcguiness,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

Didn’t know she liked animals, particularly camels ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

One for bda, ????

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Hot rs

Very good mate!! She’s having a bloody good chew on that isn’t she!! Haha!! ???.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Bob ! how right you are ! Been a long time fan of the toe since first noticing the phenomenon on holiday in Pineda 1973 as a ten year old with my cousin Tim, we would be ogling all the women and would refer to boobs as bazookas and the toe as LFM in code speak ! (lower front middle) ha ha ha so the adults had no idea what we were on about. We didn’t really have any idea what it was, just that we liked it !! 😎 Back at home I started a gang up with my mates called “The BANG! gang”  bang standing for British Association Nude Girls ! we would collect page3 Sun topless girls and stuff and meet and swap and compare, sometimes John Reboul would turn up with a Playboy or Penthouse and we sat gobsmacked  wonderring just what was in the forbidden beard women had downstairs!! ( you did’nt see much bald badger if at all back then!!)  So…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

Morning mate!! Excellent story, haha!! Those were the days, I remember doing similar things myself!! It took hard work and dedication, not like today when it’s all over the internet etc….!!! So I award you this accolade….

It’s in the post, wear it with pride!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, ace award ? ha ha ha

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

???

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks marc, I’m going to down load it and get it made and will wear it with pride. ( not gay pride btw, straight heterosexual manly pride!)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

Nice parrot ?.?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs-le

Thats a cracker mate!! Almost looks like a sock puppet!! Haha… ????..!!

Check this out, never knew you got such a thing… Whatever next??

@71-bda

Whats your thoughts on the fake Toe??

Cheers, Marc.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Marc thats houmungus !! Ive seen a few large big beavers in my time but that takes the biscuit . And probably the bread bin too !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

So funny ? ????

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@71-bda

I’m guessing it comes in different sizes??!! That’s probably a Large. Maybe a Small or Medium would be better. I bet it goes up to 3XL…. You wouldn’t know if it’s the front or the back… haha… ???.

Now we’re entering Moose-Knuckle territory…..

Cheers, Marc.

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

I’ve ordered one ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Very nice mrs mcguiness,. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!