Very nice mrs mcguiness,

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Very nice mrs mcguiness,

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hot rs
    Participant

UK - England

What have I started now, all this toe talk, & everyone reminiscing.

At the end of the day, nobody tells these lovelies to buy really tight undersize clothes , & wear them .

They do it for a reason,  to be noticed & to catch their prey, ie men.

I’m not complaining At all,  l love it.

Woman Shoudn’t complain when they get oggled at, they can’t have their peach, sorry cake & eat it, well some woman do ??

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Our club forums continue to be a great source of information for such a wide range of topics. Never knew tbh what a camels toe looked like…… will never forget now.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

is this your lad Marc?!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@rs-le

Haha… Maybe should’ve held off ordering to see if we organise a Group Buy??!! ??.

@71-bda

Yip, that’s ma boy!! I clocked some SERIOUS Toe in the park and wandered off after it. Completely forgot I had him with me!! Haha.. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t know about Mrs Mcguiness, but is this the “Eileen” dexys midnight runners used to sing about?… ‘come on….’

if yer Missus comes home after a day at Ascot races looking like that, you know shes been a bad girl !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Very nice mrs mcguiness,. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!