Virtual Meet

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Due to the coronavirus car shows and meets have been cancelled for the next few months however I have a plan! I would like to invite all club members to do a quick video walk around of their car preferrably around 1 to 2 minutes. You can either be in the video (selfie style) or behind the camera and you can talk through your modifications or if your shy then simply just video the car.

Once you have created your video can I please ask you to submit it via wetransfer.com (there is also an app if it’s easier from your phone) where you can send up to 2GB in file size otherwise my email inbox will explode! In the notes section please include your name and email address. Once I have all the videos I will create a montage of the best and there might be a prize for the winning car. So get cleaning and can’t wait to see your videos ?

See full details >

turbo-tone
    turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I am up for this. Will get cleaning tomorrow.

Dreamscience imap U2+

Mountune induction kit

Mountune mud flaps

Scorpion Sports Cat

Currently trying to resist further mods

1234enough
    1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

We could always accidentaly meet at supermarket when going for our essential food shop lol

hitch6742
    hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Good idea…but now you can meet up to 6 (8 in Scotland????), how about you six over there meet up, you six here meet up, wow, what a coincidence???

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

faber
    faber
    Participant

France

Great idea to be able to make the video on Sunday if the work leaves me alone.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 387 cv et 617 couple /Bougies NGK Iridium

Matt. B
    Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

My car is disgustingly dirty at the mo. It needs a serious clean. If i can manage it il try and do a video. Look forward to watching everyones videos.

Dundee
    Dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

How many did video’s

Nateodog
    Nateodog
    Participant

UK - England

I might do one only just seen this

SABRE

560 bhp

515 lbft

Matt. B
    Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Do it nate. Id like to see a walk around of yours.

nicklulu
    nicklulu
    Participant

USA

is this open to members in the States?

Dundee
    Dundee
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

Yep. get it done so we can see it.

Matt. B
    Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Of course nick. Get it done

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Virtual Meet. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!