Waiting in Appreciation…

Home Forums General Newbie Waiting in Appreciation…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dan Goodchild
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi All,

I have had an order on since March and starting to get a bit itchy now!

I have previously had several fast road modified cars. I had a long drive test in the RS and fell in Love ??.

I previously had a facelift DC5 Integra Type R, import only 2006. The gearchange in conjunction with VTEC has been described as ‘riflebolt, electric feeling’ Along with an intuitive chassis and direct steering it was my distraction. I previously have had Love of Jap Cars

I drove the RS and it was the nearest if not best experience I had undertaken amongst several test drives. I decided to Jump over to The Focus RS from the new Type R.

I found it very intuitive and a very quick and positive throw, I’m looking forward to getting mine and exploring the limits even more ?. FPM 375 could be booked in very soon after collection.

I’ll be able to appreciate the RS fully as a daily soon hopefully… Thanks to Kenny for the great content, the Carbon steering wheel from SS-Tuning looks epic 

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I also came from a Jap background. I do love the DC5 they are superb point to point cars with epic handling.

If you think standard car is great wait til you get it remapped!  😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Waiting in Appreciation…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!