Wanted black focus rs

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Wanted black focus rs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Yasser Aziz
    Participant

UK - England

1. Hi im new here looking for a black Rs with shell seats and sunroof. Would prefer all the other toys too if possible? Anyone got one for sale?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Yasser, good luck with your search, its an uncommon colour so you will have to be patient, you may have to compromise.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Yasser, hi and welcome good luck with your search, not many made and as @coastliner, has said you will have to be patient and with a little bit of luck you’ll find one to your spec. Sadly I’m not ready to sell mine yet although I don’t have shell seats.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@yasser welcome mate! I’ve owned a black and there’s not that many about, and even less with a sunroof cos it was an expensive option. black with seats and sunroof is very specific, I wish you well with your search mate

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Spotted this one:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-focus-rs-mk3-2016-low-miles-ffsh/1376828985

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the club.

@bobcat
    I have to agree with you that black is the best colour , but having had black I didn’t want another black car then the blue but it’s to common that’s why I went for stealth as not many around. But I don’t envy you keeping it that clean ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@boomboom, envy yee not nobel one,  I just don’t clean very often, looking even meaner dirty ???

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

That Gumtree one seems too cheap, there has got to be a story to tell or something amiss.

Coastliner

Jim-t
    Participant

UK - England

Hi I’ve got a black rs if your interested, standard seats, without sunroof but all other toys, standard immaculate car with 3500 miles  £ 28000 if interested

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

James his original wanted spec was shell seats and a sunroof, it just depends if he is prepared to compromise. Yours being low miles may be desirable. On a personal basis I have standard seats and prefer them to the shells.

Coastliner

Jim-t
    Participant

UK - England

Totally agree it’s personal choice, if not him perhaps someone else cheers

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner Thought it was too cheap myself. My guess would be a cat S.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Wanted black focus rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!