Wanted black focus rs

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Wanted black focus rs

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Gumtree advert…….

The only modification added to this car is a Mountune pipe fitted by the dealers at a cost of around £800, this was of course at same time the vehicle was booked in for the Ford Recall, which I have all the paperwork for. I was told This car got a brand new engine as its saves the dealership labour time, so even though There were no problems with the old engine, It got a brand new one!!! It’s done about 2500 miles since then and genuinely drives beautifully.
    The only downside to the car is that it is registered on a Category S, as It was involved in a very minor front end collision (damage to the bumper and passenger wing. Photos of previous damage can be shown to any prospective buyers).
    Due to this fact I’m pricing the car at £20,000, as I feel with the very low mileage, recall work done, premium colour and added extras it’s worth every penny. Any questions drop me a message and il try get back to you, more info/pictures/ videos , and happy for you to test drive the car providing you have some sort of insurance.

You can see the damage repair in the pictures , the wheel arch liner is not fitting properly

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Will teach me to read the advert next time?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

PA11LRS
    Participant

UK - England

About to trade mine in.
    17 plate, black every extra except shell seats.  7k mikes full ford history, recall done. 1 previous owner ex RSOC treasurer.
    mountune 375, mountune springs, mountune quick shift all fitted at ford with receipts. Rally armour mud flaps fitted.
    g-tech ceramic coat from new. Excellent condition, the odd stone chip on bumper and I am being picky.
    I haven’t done the exchange yet but if you like I can give you the dealers details for when they collect my car.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Welcome m8 good luck 👍👍

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum, best of luck finding your RS. 👍👍

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Wanted black focus rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!